SPECIALIZED ADOPTION
  AGENCY
  For in country adoption
 
  
  SUNITI SISHU GREHA
 
Home for 0-6 years
  abounded Children

 
  ADHIKAR
 
Residetial School for
  Mentally Retarded

 
  NIRAPAD HOME
 
For 6-18 years Children
 
  CHILD HELP LINE
 
  CHILD IMMUNIZATION
  CENTRE
 
  FAMILY RESTORATION
  PROGRAMME
 
  WELFARE PROGRAMME
  FOR DISABLED PERSON
 
  CHARITABLE DISPENSARY
 
  HELLO DAKTAR BABU
 
  RURAL AMBULANCE SERVICE
 
  SERVICE PROVIDER FOR 
  JCL CHILDREN
 
  VOLUNTARY BLOOD
  DONATION CAMP
 
  FREE BLOOD TRANSFUSION
  CENTRE
 
  FREE CATARACT SURGERY
  PROGRAMME
 
  ELDER DAY CELEBRATION
 
  CHILDREN DAY
  CELEBRATION
 
  DAY NIGHT OXYGEN
  SERVICE
 
  DAY NIGHT DOCTOR
  SERVICE
 
  SERVICE PROVIDER
  Girl Child and Women
 
 


  

  C.N.C.P HOME 
  
  CHILD LINE
 
  DISTRICT DISABILITY
  REHABILITATION CENTRE
  (DDRC)
 
  FAMILY COUNSELING
  CENTRE
 

  OLD AGE HOME


BRIEF HISTORY OF THE COTTAGE 
(CHILDREN HOME) FOR WELFARE OF 
DESTITUTE CHILDREN

Introduction

In 1975 the Ministry of Women and Child Development introduced a centrally sponsored scheme of cottage foe destitute children with the objectives to provide institutional services i.e, shelter, food, clothing, education, medical care, recreation etc to the destitute children. As per the scheme, the cost of the Programme was shared among the Govt. of India, State Govt. and Non-Govt. Organisation in the ratio of 45:45:1. But in 1992 it had been transferred to State Sector Scheme and since then 90% of the entire cost of the programme is being borne by the Govt. of West Bengal and remaining 10% by the Non-Govt. Organisation.

The State Govt. is yet to formulate a scheme of its own regulation the matters of cottages. A lot of Vol. Organization is involved in running cottages in different districts of West Bengal and it has been felt necessary that a State Sector scheme should be formulated at the earliest in order to regulate the matters relating to cottagers.

As there are no such cottage (Home) for Boys in the Malda District therefore we started this Cottage.

This cottage was inaugurated by Smt. Indrani Saha, ADM (D), Malda in presence of Sri Kajal Bandhapadhyay, ADM (MZP), Sri Prafulla Kumar Dey, D.S.W.O-Malda, Sri P. Singha Roy, D.P.O (ICDS) on 15th July, 2009.      

Founder Member

Dr. S. N. Sharma, DR. Amitava Maitra, Shely Bhattacharya, Anjan Krishna Pal, Somesh Ch. Das, Bharati Pramanik. 

City Office Address

Haiderpur Shelter of Malda, Maheshmati (West), Behind Bikram Club, Dist. Malda, Pin 732101, State : West Bengal.  
Phone Number : 9434154314/9733156704,
Fax Number : 03512-253092/254236/266174 (Fax will be available by the Name of the Organization)
E-mail ID : haiderpurshelterofmalda@rediffmail.com

Home Address

Vill. & P.O. Chandipur, Dist. Malda, State : West Bengal. Phone Number : 9932897779 / 03512-271225 / 9434154314,
Fax Number : 03512-253092/254236 /266174 (Fax will be available by the
Name of the Organization)
E-mail ID : haiderpurshelterofmalda@rediffmail.com

NEXT





















Copyright : Haiderpur Shelter of Malda**  Web Site Developed by : Mastermind Infosys